Meetings: 2nd Thursday of the Month @ 7:00 PM
WHO WE ARE
The American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) Unit 371 joined the American Legion Family in 1966, and is made up of young girls and women of all ages from all walks of life whose spouse, parent or grandparent served in the US military.
Our unit works alongside the Legionnaires of Post 371, SAL Squadron 371, and the Legion Riders to achieve the same goals providing service to our community, state and nation, as well as to veterans of the US armed forces.
Auxiliary Unit 371 is more than just membership. In the spirit of Service, Not Self, our mission is to support The American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and their families, both at home and abroad. For God and Country, we advocate for veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.
We gladly welcome new members.
Sharon Bosler, President
Auxiliary Unit 371 Officers
In fulfillment of our Mission, Auxiliary Unit 371 adheres to the following purposes:
- To support and advocate for veterans, active military and their families.
- To support the initiatives and programs of The American Legion.
- To foster patriotism and responsible citizenship.
- To award scholarships and promote quality education and literacy.
- To provide educational and leadership opportunities that uphold the ideals of freedom and democracy and encourage good citizenship and patriotism in government.
- To increase our capacity to deliver our Mission by providing meaningful volunteer opportunities within our communities.
- To empower our membership to achieve personal fulfillment through Service Not Self.
For complete information click on above logo